EBH & Associates, P.A. recognizes that public safety is a major concern for the owners of dams within the State of Kansas. Many dams are owned by municipalities, but all dams come under the Kansas Division of Water Resources (DWR) and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE).
EBH has worked closely with municipalities, DWR and KDHE to provide prompt, comprehensive inspections to many dams within the State of Kansas, including the following:
- Photographic Record of Current Conditions:
- Documentation of Erosion/Cracks/slides
- Documentation of Vegetation/Rodent Damage
- Documentation of Cracks/Settlement/ bulges/Misalignment
- Documentation of Adequate Slope Protection
- Documentation of Seepage/Damp Spots
- Earthen Dam Improvements
- Dam Emergency Action Plans
To access information about dam inspection or dam improvement projects completed by EBH, please e-mail email@example.com. You will be given a username and password to enable you to access the secure section of this website where you will be able to view detailed information of completed dam inspection or dam improvement projects.